On 10 September 2012, 7:20 A.M. EDT, Yurin Yurin made significant changes to the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo – Michael no Otome-tachi (その花びらにくちづけを ミカエルの乙女たち A Kiss For The Petals – Maidens of Michael)* website, adding the following information for the new commercial product. Clear your cache to see the new layout.
- The release date has been delayed to 30 November 2012.
- New character information has been added. Risa and Miya’s voice actresses are to be determined.
- A diagram illustrating character relations has been added. This chart makes a number of implications that affect the current visual novel continuity:
- Nanami, Sara, and Risa are grouped together as friends. This implies that Nanami and Sara are in the same class, which is not explicitly stated in any of Fuguriya’s works.
- Rena is a homeroom teacher for the first-year class, presumably Nanami, Sara, and Risa’s class, which would give Takako and Runa a tenuous connection with the rest of the campus.
- Mai is grouped with Yuuna and Kaede as class representatives. In Joined In Love With You, Mai states that she is treated like a representative by her classmates, but she never actually was one.
- All characters have been redrawn from head to toe.
- Rena now has a visual. Her voice actress is to be determined.
- Haruna Yumi (春奈有美) returns as Nanami’s voice actress after a hiatus of three years.
- Promotional banners in various sizes have been added. Hotlink HTML code is provided to advertise the new release.
- Six new preview images have been added, none of which are safe for work. All characters are with their respective partners.
- The download section has been opened with 13 Twitter icons, one for each character, and 16 new wallpapers, three for each extant couple and one for Rena.
See this post for more information on Maidens of Michael.
* This is a preliminary translated title and is not to be taken officially.